Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Almost 50...

So I'm knocking on 50's door...

OK so I still have another year to go, still it feels like I am nearing the end of an era and starting a new.

I don't feel this old, yet here I am.  I have a lot of the same fears, hopes and dreams I had over 10 years ago yet I feel like I have been moving forward the whole time.

I guess life is about change, so as long as I got that going on I'm good.

Some days I feel nostalgic for the old days... Some days I'm thankful they've past.  And other days I'm like I should not still be sitting here trying to figure stuff out.

I do have these weird sort of feeling that things will be alright... I have been through tough times and good times and always emerged a better person.  That's about the sum of my life until now.

Que sera, sera...

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment