Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Now What?

So you work really hard.  Like REALLY hard.  You work more than one job to somehow get ahead of just having enough money to pay your rent, bills, food etc.  Some people work at the same company for years and just work their way up the ladder.  You get to the top, then what?

Some times I get frustrated because I find myself asking "now What?"  I'm here, I'm making good money, I'm looking for a house, my cars are paid of and my student loans, which I acquired late in life, are almost paid off so I should be living the dream... Welp, I'm not feeling it.

I don't want to be ungrateful, I have a great job, just not particularly fulfilling at times.  I just have a feeling of being underwhelmed.  I'm almost 50, I should be at my prime but yet I feel more is yet to come.  There has got to be more to life than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment